Sunday 22 April 2012

Earth, Sky, Water, Fire

First of all a small apology for not posting lately. We've been on holidays and all I did was take in the sunshine and some great scenery.

Today is Earth Day and in celebration I wanted to post some of my photographs of the Canadian wilderness and some other shots that have special meaning to me so we can reflect on how great Mother Earth is and how important it is to take care of our home planet. After all it's the only one we have, so far! Enjoy and let me know what you think of them.

Lake Superior Sunset

Bridal Veil Falls, Agawa Canyon

Lake Superior

small wonder

Saguenay Fjord

Reach up and touch me!

Campfire

Reflecting on life

Up north you can see for a long way

Fresh

The Lake Beyond

1 comment:

  1. Warren your photography work is great. I see now where your inspiration comes from for your excellent landscape paintings. Beautiful shots here

    ReplyDelete